50% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT COUNTDOWN:
1 Day • 9 Hours • 2 Keynotes • 5 Entrepreneur Spotlights • 2 Workshops
Experience an energizing day jam-packed with drink-from-the-firehose, practical advice, war stories from the road, “how it really happened” and how YOU can do it too kind of knowledge from entrepreneurs that have been there and done that.
All attendees will stick together throughout the day’s events as we bounce back and forth across the street between two of SC4‘s great facilities:
- In the beautiful 300-seat theater, we will create a TED Talks kind of atmosphere, perfect for shining a spotlight on one impactful presenter after another.
- In the newly-renovated Fieldhouse, we will host a continental breakfast and meet-n-greet, lunch with live entertainment, and high-energy roundtable discussions.
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs at any stage of their journey
- Investors in angel funds or seed capital
- Community leaders in government, non-profit, and business sectors
- Students and educators interested in entrepreneurship
- Chamber of Commerce directors and staff
Presented by Blue Water Startups & Entrepreneurs in partnership with:
Speakers, sessions, times, and topics are subject to change without notice prior to the event.