If you can be the first, go at it hard.
Just a few months into her entrepreneurial journey, Carol is excited to share with you the ups/downs and things she has learned so far a this early stage of startup.
Following an unexpected layoff from her dream job in January, Carol decided to turn one of her visions into a reality by opening St. Clair County’s first and only “escape room.” Only four months later, The Hallway Escape was opened to the public and has since earned dozens of 5-star reviews from happy customers.
Building on the early success from her first room, a Thomas Edison theme, she is now opening a second room; the Casino Heist! Come for a tour and hear Carol share her story and thoughts on what’s next.
What to Expect
Our monthly Third Thursday Meetup is a casual hangout to welcome the newest members of our entrepreneurial community and reconnect with the regulars. Find out what everyone is up to, how we can help, and cheer each other on!
These meetups are a great time to have some beers, celebrate victories, share horror stories about clients from hell and missed deadlines, and unwind with fellow trailblazers.
This night is also FAMILY NIGHT during Boat Week in Port Huron!
- 7:00pm: Join us behind Lynch’s Irish Tavern in their new outdoor patio area
- Hangout and mingle with fellow local entrepreneurs
- Test your skills in Carol’s “pop-up” Escape Room that will be set up adjacent to Lynch’s patio
- 7:30pm: Tour of The Hallway Escape
- Check out the Thomas Edison room and the newly-opened Casino Heist room
- Carol will share her startup story and lessons from an early-stage entrepreneur